Senior Media Planner Buyer (Mix of remote & office based, London)
Are you an experienced media planner/buyer, have you bought Google and Facebook? If you are experienced in the day to day set up and management of Facebook and Google buying we want to hear from you.
Working for some of the UK’s best-known brands and a heavy focus on start-ups and growing companies their main services are Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing and Lead Generation.
The integrated media planner buyer role is perfect for an experienced media buyer looking to take the next step into a more senior role.
The Role - Integrated Media Planner Buyer
We’re looking for an Integrated Media Planner Buyer who can create effective digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for building, presenting and delivering your plans from start to finish, with supporting explanation into untested media channels.
Always with a focus on the immediate needs and future growth of clients in mind. Your experience will be working across Direct Response campaigns, understanding the sensitivity of CPA’s/CPL’s etc and comfortable reassuring and explaining changes in performance to C level executives.
The success of this role will be measured through client growth, retention, and channel expansion.
The role requires a combination of analytical and creative skills, and a hunger to achieve the client’s performance goals.
- Produce strategies, plans and deliverables for new and existing clients, this could be a start up looking to grow or a new campaign for an established brand
- Identify the optimal buying platforms to meet campaign objectives
- Manage several campaigns daily, optimising click-thru rates, conversion rates, and bid management to achieve the advertiser KPI’s.
- Present performance to advertisers within weekly / biweekly or quarterly calls and meetings
- Keyword plans, creative audits, copy writing etc
- GA Analysis, dashboard management and data flows
Candidate Requirements - Integrated Media Planner Buyer
- Sharp eye for detail and a hunger to achieve success for the advertiser
- Minimum of 2 years knowledge and experience of running paid search activity in a direct response environment, working to CPA, CPL and CPI goals
- Knowledge and experience of running Facebook and Google activity in a direct response environment, working to CPA, CPL and CPI goals
- Minimum of two (2) years of integrated online media buying (Facebook & Google primarily)
- Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile and social
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience with the following tools is a plus: Facebook Power Editor, Content Advertising, PPV, Taboola, Outbrain, Funnel.io or Data studio.