Influencer Talent Recruiter
Talent Recruiter- We search for Rockstars to join our global team.
Mindfuture World is a full service Esports and gaming agency with it's a high-growth Fluuid technology that creates and manages high-impact live streaming campaigns for brands such as: Coca Cola, Huel, HyperX, Opera and more.
We are seeking a Talent Recruiter to scout, sign, and onboard top-tier streaming talent to help fuel Mindfuture's growth.
Mindfuture World is seeking a driven, well-connected self-starter who is passionate and knowledgeable about gaming and live-streaming to identify, recruit and contract streamers to run high-impact campaigns for charities and brands. In this role, the Talent Recruiter will build relationships with talent agencies, managers, organizations, and influencers to discover and contract top-tier talent. The Talent Recruiter will coordinate with our activations team on events for some of the biggest brands in the world. So, if you’re interested in working with A-list talent such as Coca Cola, HyperX, Huel, Opera this role could be for you.
This is a full-time, remote position. Mindfuture offers competitive pay, a bonus plan, flexible time off and growth opportunities.
- Proactively source, recruit and sign live-streaming talent, based on a mixture of experience coupled with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Serve as point of contact for potential and existing talent - constantly growing and maintaining positive relationships
- Promote FLUUID within the gaming and live-stream industry
- Measure and report on influencer growth across platforms, commercial viability, and ROI
- Share ideas on platform functionality and optimization, influencer collaborations, and new opportunities and trends in the live-streaming space
- Collaborate with the FLUUID management, marketing and activation teams on upcoming campaigns, talent needs, and opportunities to maximize results for our clients and partners
- Coordinate with the data team to share actionable insights in regards to how influencer performance can be predicted and measured
- 2-3 years experience recruiting and/or managing talent for an agency, organization, brand, or comparable experience with proven ability to identify, recruit and sign talent
- Well-networked and connected in the gaming influencer community with talent, managers, agencies, organizations, and brands.
- Extremely knowledgeable about Twitch, Youtube, and Facebook streaming ecosystem, content creators, and emerging trends
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and work productively with a variety of people
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to multi-task and deliver outstanding results in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Proactive, accountable, and can excel in a remote position where your efforts will determine your success