Mindfuture World is a global marketing agency for esports and sport. Thanks to our Fluuid.live platform we connect the global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment and the global brands, which want to connect with the new online audiences.
About the Role
We're looking for an Influencer Relations Manager to join our Streamers Managers team.
You will use your big brain knowledge of live streaming platforms like Twitch, Youtube gaming, Facebook gaming and our creators to identify, negotiate, and contract influencers as part of branded content programmes. You will be intimately involved in multiple creative projects and our client relationships simultaneously. You will apply your expertise to fine tune programmes for our advertising clients to be the most interesting, rewarding, and practical for both our creators and our community. While doing so, you will present your findings externally to clients and offer consultation for all things influencer related. You will report to the Program Activation EMEA Lead and work closely with Program Activation Managers, Creative Strategists and the Partnerships teams.
- You will recommend the best appropriate on platform talent for marquee branded content campaigns, negotiate contracts with talent and agencies, and support your decision with data
- You will continuously scout new creators on the platform to increase the scope of talent used in programmes
- You will create dashboard reports to monitor outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall revenue and consolidated feedback looking at it through the lens of the creator
- You will guide communication between the Fluuid team and content creators with Account Managers and the Partnerships team
- You will continue to build on inter-company relationships especially with the Partnership Operations team and be essential to playing co-op.
- You will assist the Brand Partnerships Studio in the ideation of custom branded content
- You will be the subject matter expert for all things influencer related both internally and externally
- You will help update and maintain an influencer database
- 3 + years experience working with and managing digital Influencers on behalf of brands, game companies, MCNs, or creative agencies
- 1+ years experience working in an ad sales environment
- Vast knowledge of Twitch across EMEA, its creators, and inner workings of the community
- Expertise in the games industry and ability to detect upcoming trends
- You will have excellent presentation skills, to communicate effectively to both external and internal stakeholders
- You're an active gamer and passionate about gaming culture.
- Watch Twitch on your free time
We offer: remote work, flexible working hours, international environment, bonuses and competitve salary
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Mindfuture World . We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.