Global Influencer Manager
Are You a Gamer?
Do you want to join a global full service esport agency and contribute to something BIG? Join us now.
Mindfuture World is a leading global sports and esports ad-tech marketing company.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 brands and work with global influencers for our performance marketing campaigns.
Our Customers include: Betway, Samsung, Coca-Cola, SONY, Nestle, L'oreal & Many More Brands…
We are an incredibly fast-paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the esports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
We are a privately held company headquartered in London with a global presence.
As a Relationship Manager for ESPORTS and GAMING, you will actively working on developing key accounts (a pipeline of users) and repeat business.
You will be part of an existing eight-person Account Management team. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, self-drive and an entrepreneurial spirit with the passion for gaming.
- 2-3 years of experience in gaming, mobile gaming, esports, influencer marketing
- Experience in the gaming industry is preferred
- Ability to grasp complex data structures, investigate them, model them, and present them
- Ability to present complex data solution in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the Esports and/or gaming ecosystem
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies (MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge + learning
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate - results every day
- Expertise and passion for the gaming ecosystem
- Innate curiosity, desire to learn all parts of the business from engineering to product to sales.
- BA, BS or Master’s Degree in a marketing or similar
Why Mindfuture ?
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire Esport ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success;
We offer: competitive salary, rewards for outstanding results, incentives, coaching and mentoring sessions, attendance to the ESPORT events.