Full Stack Developer
About the project
Mindfufuture World is a full service esport and gaming ad-tech agency with its headquarters in London and local presence globally . We are creating end-to-end solutions that push brands into the gaming industry globally. You will know brands like Coca-Cola, KFC, Razer, Huel, Kaspersky - these are the guys that have run advertising campaigns with us.
Our main product is Fluuid platform. It gives streamers an opportunity to monetize their passion and hard work and make a career out of it and helps brands actively engage with passionate online audiences. Fluuid is integrated with services like Twitch or Facebook Gaming to flawlessly link brands with a stream audience.
About the role
You are an experienced Full stack developer that is capable of driving technology and architectural decisions across projects. Terms like Twitch, streaming, gaming and esports sound familiar to you. You’re thrilled to implement impactful business driven solutions and deploy them to production without excessive bureaucracy several times a day. Still sounds like you? Keep reading.
- Own, shape and develop frontend and backend for our solutions
- Take active part in designing the architecture of the system
- Analyse data and requirements from (internal) client perspective while taking into consideration performance, time and cost
- Continuously improve our product to maximize value for clients
- Ability to look at the system from the perspective of large advertising clients
- Willingness to learn and investigate how things work
- Knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+
- Protractor or Cypress
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Github Actions, CircleCI)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Can-do attitude
Nice to have
- OAuth 2.0
- NgRx (Flux architecture)
- Experience with Amazon AWS
What we offer:
- Work in fast-paced international startup environment in gaming and Esports
- Highly competitive salary
- Training budget and on-line training platforms
- Sport cards
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- Working fully remote with an option from office if you need it
Interested? Send us your CV+ portfolio of work and we will get back to you if you have been selected for the I stage interview.