Player Success Agent (Brazil)
We are a collective of engineers, quants, designers and marketers who all share a passion for esports and betting. We exist to bring fans together and level up their gaming experience. We use modern technologies, our own in-house technology and esports-focused product to provide the premier esports platform focused on honest, community-centric wagering.We aim to constantly push boundaries and create products that our users can enjoy responsibly. With our HQ based in central London, we are licensed by the gold standard regulator Gambling Commission and committed to doing everything the right way to build out the esports ecosystem responsibly around the globe. We put the fans first.
We are looking for a qualified Player Success Agent to join our Brazil team and work with our Player Success Manager on the success of our players in LATAM. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is an esports and gaming fanatic. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. You must be a self-starter and not afraid to take the initiative to solve problems. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the voice of Midnite to ensure players are happy and having a successful experience with the platform.
- Coordinate with community and support team members.
- Respond to comments and customer support queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Build relationships with customers and other communities.
- Work with influencers to boost Midnite’s presence in the industry.
- 1-3 proven work experience as a community manager or player success manager.
- Extensive knowledge and passion for esports, betting, and gaming.
- Self-starter and problem solver that has a track record of taking the initiative.
- Experience with communities (e.g. building an online forum, mod in a large discord server, and managing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant support and community metrics (Response time, activity rate, etc.).
- Flexible schedule to allow coordination and communication with colleagues in GMT-5 up to GMT-0 time zones.
- Able to commit fully to Midnite; no side projects or other clients.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Not afraid to be on camera or host events.
- Attention to detail and creative care.
- Speak/Write English and Portuguese fluently.
- A ground-floor role in which you’ll be integral to our company culture and help shape the direction of our brand.
- To be part of a growing community of Midnite employees, partners, investors, and advisors, all focused on our mission of building the future of esports betting.
- Competitive salary compensation.
- Our team combines years of experience building world-class betting technology with deep esports domain expertise. We are as intentional about building a durable company and inclusive culture as we are about perfecting our product, and are serious about flexible work and professional development.