(Closed) Graphic Design Intern
Metro Esports is a state-of-the-art gaming and tech facility located in Warminster, just outside of Philadelphia. Staffed with top coaches, talented players, and STEM educators, we bring gaming, competitive esports, coding/tech education, and media production into one space. Our mission? To help you meet and exceed your goals—whether it’s to go pro, build a career, or just have a good time.
Metro Esports seeks a graphic design Intern to join our diverse team. This position will be focused on developing and delivering the Metro brand amongst our social channels. The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, copywriting, social platform management, and attentive to the latest trends. Our Social Media and Marketing Intern will report to our VP of Marketing & Film and our Content Manager. We are offering school credit, and a travel stipend. Max of 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create social media content for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Tik Tok
- Create assets to be used in Metro Esports live stream events
- Assist in the creation and curation of engaging social content
- Assist in the creation and implementation of social marketing strategy
- Build community and engagement on all social media channels
- Support our communication and engagement efforts
- Completing tasks on time - ensuring project documents are organized and stored appropriately
- Graphic design
- Organization and responsive
- Superb copywriting ability
- Experience with using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- Not afraid to push creativity using GIFs, JPEGs, and video content.
- A unique eye and creative mind
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Knowledge the gaming and eSports community
- Photography and video editing is a plus!