(Closed) Battle Royale Manager
Are you passionate about PUBG and Fortnite? Do you want to work with a talented team and one of the fastest-growing brands in professional esports? Read on!
Method is seeking a Team Manager for our Battle Royale Squads.
- Experienced background in professional gaming as either a pro player or team manager.
- Be available between 10-20 hours a week on average, not including travel
- Have a valid passport and be eligible to obtain a visa/ETSA to travel internationally without any restrictions or concerns
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a very strong foundation of knowledge about both PUBG and Fortnite
- Tournament/schedule registration
- Administration and record keeping of team stats and performance
- Act as liaison between squad and Method management
- Coordinate social media coverage and announcements
- Travel as needed, including long-haul flights, being away from home for up to 10+ days at a time.
- Ability to speak and write in native-level English
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Very organized
- Patient and level-headed under stress or facing deadlines
- Be able to provide at least two work related references if your background is professional team management
- Be able to provide proof of past or current rankings/tournament experience if your background is professional player
- This is a paid position, salary will depend on experience.