(Closed) Community Moderator - Bilingual - Chinese/English
Note: You must be fluent in both English and Chinese!
About MetalCore 🚀
Mechanized warfare in the far future.
MetalCore is an open world mechanized combat game built atop a robust blockchain economy. We believe that blockchain gaming will become the future of the gaming ecosystem, and this represents a disruption of this 200 billion dollar industry.
Our north star is to create an engaging game above all else. A high-quality game with proper engagement loops and meaningful content will drive player retention and along with earning FAB tokens through gameplay will incentivize return play and investment into the economy.
In MetalCore players will be able to collect battle Mechs, Armored Fighting Vehicles, and Aircrafts along with their Pilots as NFTs. Players will use their vehicles to battle other players in a large-scale first-person mechanized combat game. With the ability to own and manage land NFTs and build their land and tax players to live there in an open world. Players will be able to participate in the economy each time they engage in battles by winning battles, destroying enemy units, and completing in-match objectives and seize control of land for ultimate supremacy. Players will be able to collect, merge, and create blueprints of units to sell and trade. Players will be able to collect rare weapons, pilots, cosmetic meshes, and skins that are all tradeable as NFTs in our marketplace.
About the Job 🎮
Are you an active gamer and love chatting to people about games and all the latest updates and releases? Then you might be what we are looking for!
MetalCore is seeking out Community Moderators to join our fully remote team working on our new and exciting NFT game. As a Community Moderator, you will be a champion of people within the community, directly interacting, engaging and helping our players. While also moderating fairly throughout our community channels to ensure a fun and safe place for everyone. You will also be an advocate for the community taking feedback and suggestions and reporting them to the Community Managers to help shape and grow the community and game development.
- Monitoring, reviewing and moderating our community channels on Discord, also possibly Twitter, Reddit and in-game in the future.
- Engaging and interacting with community members to expand on community growth.
- Reviewing issues, player reports and suggestions from our community members and escalating if needed.
- Providing basic player support to the community members, answering general questions and concerns and providing solutions to problems.
- Help plan and run social content and community events.
- Work with community managers to generate new ideas and campaigns to grow the community.
Must Haves 👀
- Must be fluent in English and Chinese.
- At least 1 year of community moderation experience, preferably in the games industry (past volunteer experience is considered as well).
- Be a gamer who has a real passion and love for games.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- A dedicated, flexible and open approach.
- Experience using cryptocurrency and basic knowledge of blockchains and NFT would be preferred but not required.