(Closed) Junior Producer – Broadcast
Following the continuous growth of our broadcast division we’re looking to expand our team of producers and show makers. META produces shows for both linear and streaming TV, focusing on the rise of esports and streaming, we’re looking for an additional fulltime junior producer to join our team of industry veterans. You’ll be working on projects like the Elite Series: League of Legends, betFIRST Elite Series: Counter-Strike as well as custom productions for clients like Red Bull, Sporza, Veloce and more. This junior position focuses heavily on education and growing skillsets.
- You will be working closely with our senior producers to realize our productions on a day-to-day basis, not only executing your function but learning from skilled industry professionals.
- You’ll be executing roles varying from hardware & software switching, to set and studio design, to building shows from scratch with your colleagues.
- You roll up your sleeves at events and rigging days.
- You will be working from our office in Turnhout, Belgium and from events throughout Western Europe.
- You will join a young and ambitious team where you can develop your skills.
What we expect from you
- You are a team player.
- You have broadcast experience and always want to learn more.
- You work structurally.
- You stick to deadlines.
- You are an organized person.
- You are a creative problem solver and think in solutions.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- You flourish in high paced live environments .
- Relevant knowledge of the gaming and esports market is essential.
- “The audience experience comes first”-mentality.
Expected knowledge & skillsets:
- Digital mixing experience in software like vMix, OBS Studio and/or others
- Microsoft Windows
- Camera framing, settings & internals
- Knowledge of signal chains in SDI, HDMI and similar.
- Knowledge of lighting and gaffer experience.
- CasparCG experience
- Knowledge of encoding chains, artifacting, etc.
- Experience with Blackmagic Decklink cards
- Experience with Digital Mixing (Behringer/Midas X32 preferred)
- Experience with professional video equipment like Blackmagic Design ATEM, Decimator MDHX, Encoders, etc.
- Knowledge of audio equipment, signal chains, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
What we offer:
- Game nights
- Discount on gaming pheripherals and hardware
- Informal work atmosphere