(Closed) Branding/Marketing Director
We are Melon Patch Gaming and The Melon Patch Content Team and have been established since July 28, 2020 but have a history that goes much farther back.
The Marketing/Branding Director will work directly with the social media & community manager with oversight from the CCO. You will help grow the brand of the company while formulating and executing strategies to acquire new users within our target audiences.
- Collaborate with key company partners to provide on-going support for core marketing campaigns including but not limited to updating and maintaining marketing materials, email campaigns, content and more.
- Act as a steward of Melon Patch Gaming’s brand messaging, maintaining consistency throughout all departments.
- Collaborate with the development lead and social media & community manager to develop marketing strategies and tactics for each product, sponsor, and/or event to raise awareness, increase hype and drive the target audience to MPG’s content.
- Execute tactical marketing initiatives that will include (but is not limited to) SEO and search campaigns, (organic/paid), social media, direct marketing, advertising, influencer partnerships, PR campaigns and event marketing.
- Create, maintain and communicate regular real-time tracking of campaign details, status, cost, and progress toward agreed upon KPIs
- Measure and analyze success of strategies and tactics and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- A history of relevant experience in a marketing position. Having experience within the video game industry is definitely a plus.
- Must be professional, self-driven and take ownership in responsibilities
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, multi-tasker who is able to manage multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of brand strategy and ability to write strategic marketing briefs.
- Appetite for all things digital and social, up to date on the latest platforms and technologies, as well as a desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
- Any success past work history in branding/marketing is a MAJOR plus. Will be asked to provide proof.