Senior Marketing Manager
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
As Senior Marketing Manager you will lead the Global Go-To-Market strategy for Fall Guys and build marketing campaigns that excite and delight players around the world!
Working alongside studio leadership and brand teams you will translate the product vision into a world-class marketing strategy that supports our acquisition, engagement, and retention goals.
You will help define the Fall Guys' vision and mission working alongside the Studio GM and Product Director will be a key member of the leadership team at Mediatonic.
In This Role You Will
- Develop, plan and lead the global marketing strategy for Fall Guys
- Help define the game vision, brand identity, product positioning, and target player segments in collaboration with Studio and Brand teams
- Manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget and ensure KPI goals are met or exceeded
- Be the conduit for cross functional and regional publishing teams and ensure strong project management and communication skills
- Manage Live Operations Marketing working in collaboration with Product Management and Digital Marketing teams
- Working alongside Paid Media team to define – and achieve - annual acquisition and requisition targets and budgets required to hit business goals and objectives
- Uncover and curate actionable player insights in collaboration with Analytics, Research, and Brand teams
- Create lifetime - quarterly, yearly and multi-year - Product Marketing Plans
- Serve as the evangelist for your products, ensuring that the vision and strategy is translated across all campaigns
- Consistently analyze and track the performance of marketing campaigns with clear KPI’s and regularly reporting back to the business.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience leading the Global Product Marketing function at a top tier games company/studio.
- GTM responsibility for at least 2 x AA/AAA shipped titles, preferably F2P or GaaS titles
- Previous responsibility for marketing budgets in the multi-million dollar range
- Senior Management experience with a proven track record of leading and mentoring high performance teams
- Highly organized and able time-manage, delegate and deliver complex projects working with multiple departments across various time zones
- Passion for videogames and all things Fall Guys!