JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the HR Lead Tonic Games; this role plays a key part in driving the success of Tonic Games Group as it continues to grow as an organisation across the UK and Spain. Tonic Games was acquired by Epic Games in March 2021 and is an integral part of the Epic team! With a population of 3,500 across 20 Studio’s globally Epic continues to build and this role will support Tonic’s integration into the Epic family further across UK and Spain. The People Team is critical to how we support our people and deliver professional and friendly support. You will provide effective support across the full generalist remit as well as supporting the HR Lead in the implementation of a range of exciting People projects that help move our business forward in an exciting period of change.
In This Role You Will
- Support Change Management processes during ongoing integration of Tonic and Epic Games
- Acting as an advisor, coach and mentor to line managers on challenging employee relations matters as they arise
- HR Rep in disciplinary / grievance cases
- Implementing People & Culture projects and initiatives
- Running, assessing and improving existing initiatives in conjunction with Onboarding, Comp, Benefits and Morale teams
- Supporting employee lifecycle management processes such as onboarding, termination, personal data changes and internal transfers
- Ensuring that our people systems and administrative processes are efficient, effective and responsive
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation and permissions associated with global mobility are completed
- Support the biannual performance management process across the whole cycle from managing performance data to supporting managers through the calibration process.
What We're Looking For
- 5 years plus of HR Generalist/Partner experience gained within a fast paced, change orientated environment across the UK and either Spain or other European countries.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Good knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and practices in the UK
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexible in approach; comfortable in managing through ambiguous situations and proactive in finding solutions when faced with an obstacle
- UK based experience essential with European experience helpful
- Strong numerical skills and comfortable handing data
- Possesses a high degree of personal integrity; is caring, fun and takes pride in what they do.