JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
We're looking for an organised Brand Manager to join the Fall Guys marketing team as the game and brand continues to evolve and expand into a variety of new areas.
You’ll work closely with our Product Marketing, Community, Player Experience and Creative Services team to execute brand strategy across a variety of campaigns. The ideal candidate knows how to disseminate player data to engage players in an authentic way, using our brand pillars to drive business goals.
In This Role You Will
- Support the Mediatonic Marketing and Epic Global Publishing teams in executing the global brand strategy for Fall Guys
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs, working closely with Analytics and Player Experience teams
- Distill data from market, audience and brand awareness reports into easily digestible decks for the Fall Guys Publishing Team
- Support the Brand Lead in briefing, creative ideation, production and delivery of world class marketing assets to support multi-million dollar marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Business Development team on IP collaboration campaigns for in-game consumables and licensed products
- Coordinate with Epic regional publishing teams to execute and geo/country level adjustments to positioning, creative and messaging to ensure FG is optimised for global audiences
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring all campaigns utilise the brand bible and style guide, ensuring consistent creative execution across various marketing channels
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports to update Exec and Leadership on status of FG Brand activity
What We're Looking For
After it's launch in August 2020, our little rainbow beans have continued to stumble across the globe. From games press to ESPN documentaries on TimTheTatMan's quest for the crown, Fall Guys continue to dive into the mainstream spotlight in an adorable fashion. We're looking for a steadfast but ambitious soul with a proven track record in marketing to help us cultivate what makes Fall Guys a great game and turn it into an entertainment platform.
Proven track record in games and/or entertainment with experience in the following areas:
- 3-5 years of Brand/Product Marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail and experience with working across multiple live campaigns
- Strong organisation skills and follow-through with interdepartmental, global teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience analysing marketing and brand data
- Ability to work flexibly amongst multiple stakeholders and deadlines, agency experience a bonus
- Desire to tap into and become a key part of a friendly, creative culture
- A love for games and the gaming community
- Bonus: Live games as service experience