It’s an exciting time to be part of Media Molecule as we look to further push the creative boundaries of gaming. We are evolving and growing rapidly!
We are looking for a Senior Producer to come join the team at Media Molecule. As Senior Producer you will be working closely with the game development team leads and key stakeholders, looking to deliver on the Franchise goals and product roadmap.
What you'll be doing…
- You will be responsible for creating realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and key stakeholders
- You will manage a cross disciplinary team, working alongside the game development team leads to define and deliver milestone content
- You will support the team with production processes, using a blend of agile and other project management methodologies
- You will track and control the project progress, owning status reports and team updates
- You will be responsible for identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and project scope
- You will work closely with the Lead Producer and the wider production team, identifying dependencies and risk mitigation strategies
- You will mentor and manage junior production members
- You are highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills
- You have a proven track record of proactive risk management, problem solving, working in collaboration with development teams
- You have experience working with project management software and methodologies
- You are able to work without excessive supervision or direction
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively in a remote team environment
- You will have experience of managing and mentoring teams
- A strong interest in games
- Sense of humour!
- Experience in AAA, Live Service, MMO / Online Game play