We’re looking for a Content Curator for Dreams. This role will work closely with the live/community team to showcase a wide range of Dreams content and inform curation in the game, demo, marketing materials, outreach and additional areas. This role will also be responsible for creating editorial about Dreams content, clearing content for usage and working with the live team on improving in-game curation.
- Creating collections of community content for streams, marketing materials, in-game use and more.
- Help shape the Dreams experience for players via Playlists, Collections, Dreamiverse Banners and other areas.
- Using development tools to update in-game playlists and banners
- Catalog and track content
- Capture content for legal clearance
- Assist with legal and community clearance for content
- Write copy and editorial about Dreams content
- Work with user testing, community, video and other departments on curation needs.
- Iterate on player feedback to increase the quality of the player experience
- Modify the play experience according to telemetry from the live game
- Discover opportunities for new design and present new ideas based on user trends and research in collaboration with the team.
You will have...
- Great taste, an eye for detail and solid design instincts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to self- motivate and thrive in an agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of Dreams creations across all genres
- Excellent organization and data base management skills
- Ability to create in Dreams is a plus, but not required.
*Due to Covid -19, we are all currently working from home until the New Year. We will continue to review the situation and will always keep our candidates and employees informed of the evolving situation.