We’re looking for a Community Manager with some experience, creativity and a passion for working with UGC! The Dreams community is at the heart of everything we do, like collaborative events, content showcases, streaming and planning features. We’re looking to grow our community team so we can continue to develop and support our players through new and existing initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with the Senior Community Manager to help manage and grow our awesome community, build relationships with our fans and partners (including media and influencers), and generate excitement and awareness for the studio and our portfolio of games.
- Using tools to analyse the performance of our content and strategy, and regularly reporting to the wider live team, identifying future areas of improvement or areas of success.
- Assisting with initiatives such as community meet ups; competitions; live streams and events.
- Helping to maintain communications on all our online channels including social media, our blog and mediamolecule.com
- Working closely with the wider community team as well as our PlayStation team on community initiatives and identify potential opportunities (new channels, new ideas, etc!)
- You may also be required to be a spokesperson for Media Molecule and our games to gaming media, on streams and on social channels.
What we’re looking for!
- Experience with analytics tools and reporting for social media a must.
- Experience within video games or similar entertainment brand and game communities.
- Expert on all managing all major social media channels and video content including livestreaming.
- Solid project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and prioritise as appropriate
- Able to travel, including internationally, when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – understanding of our brand, tone and voice.
- Experience with Dreams preferred
- Knowledge of image/video editing tools desirable