User Acquisition Manager
Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectation that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team.
Would you like to be an instrumental part in building up the largest gaming community in a rapidly growing startup? We're looking for a User Acquisition (UA) Manager who wants to be part of this incredible journey. As a core member of our Growth team, you will be in charge of devising our UA strategy, designing and implementing processes, executing campaigns with our partners and reporting on success. You will work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, partnership managers and data scientists to grow Medal into one of the largest gaming platforms in the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Devise our User Acquisition (UA) strategy working closely with our VP of Growth
- Manage our UA campaigns across paid media channels (Facebook, Google, TikTok etc.). This includes campaign planning, daily management (through our agency and directly) and performance optimization
- Manage the relationship with our different stakeholders including agencies, mobile measurement partner (MMP) and media channels
- Evolve our content creation strategy by liaising with our creative team to refine our existing processes and improve both quality and volume of content we produce
- Report on growth KPIs by adopting an insights-driven approach to help the team identify new growth opportunities across geographies, gaming communities, platforms etc.
- Partner with other members of the Growth team to deploy campaigns with influencers, creators, professional gaming organizations, and game studios
- Play an active role in identifying new initiatives and provide feedback on the team's strategy
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing strategies and day-to-day campaign management in the gaming or apps space
- Strong analytical mindset with a focus on identifying insights and new opportunities
- Experience managing simultaneous strategic UA processes including content creation, attribution and reporting
- Experience working directly with external stakeholders such as agencies, MMPs and media partners
- We look for growth mindset > experience
- A history of being pro-active and solutions-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who can thrive in a remote work environment
- Strong gaming industry connections
- Affinity towards content creation within various gaming communities
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Full Medical for employee and two dependents
- Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents
- Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
- Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
- Team retreats
- A flexible, laid back office environment, everyone works remote!
- All the fun and frolics that come with working at a gaming company
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE TO DO NOW
We hope to hear from you! When you apply, please make sure to include:
- Links to apps you’ve released/portfolio, and a description of your contributions
- Links to any online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitch, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your professional experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, or similar)
As a heads up, our typical recruitment process is:
- Phone screening
- Up to 4 interviews with different team members
- Reference checks
- Offer 🎉
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!