MCProHosting is the world's largest game server provider offering service to over 500,000 satisfied clients globally. We have been providing exceptional services since September 25, 2011, and we are continually looking forward!
MCProHosting is a rapidly growing, vibrant business. That growth is fueled by our belief that continually expanding and innovating are the key to the industry and success. We are always seeking talented individuals who show clear signs of motivation and enthusiasm in everything they do. Many members of our staff enjoy working with our fast-paced team from the comfort of their homes while striving to constantly and consistently evolve the forefront of the game server hosting industry.
MCProHosting is dedicated to the game server industry, as well as its community. We believe that at the heart of every great industry is a strongly committed group of people. We are always seeking new ways in which to provide everyone associated with the resources they need to enhance the community while providing clients with individualized support. Our talented staff team helps daily to ensure that that is a reality for our clients.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Create artwork assets and templates to be utilized graphically by the company of MCProHosting and/or its affiliates.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to produce commercial artwork and assist in asset creation.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Managing the creation process of 3D, 2D & Drawn materials for Marketing and promotional use.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Social teams to create content for: promotions, new products/ features, and any other materials required.
- Planning and storyboarding new animation/ video projects.
- Create Staff avatars.
- Develop new materials for various media use (Website, Graphics & Video)
- Create Seasonal headers for MCProHosting site header.
- Creating timelines for ongoing general design & animation projects.
- Coordinate with Marketing/ Sales/ Social to prepare launch materials for new products and monthly featured plans.
Graphic Designer Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection Well
Experience with the following Design Tools:
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe After Effects,
- Adobe Media Encoder,
- Adobe Illustrator,
- Corel Painter,
- Autodesk Maya,