Maze Theory is pushing the boundaries of interactive and immersive character-based story telling within VR. With our unique relationship with Oculus, we have access to some astonishing TV & film IP, whilst forging our own way with compelling in-house titles. With a management team of industry legends, working on established properties such as Peaky Blinders and Dr Who, Maze Theory is a really exciting place to be!
We now have an exciting opportunity for a tools developer to join the Peaky Blinders team.
You will work remotely, alongside the rest of the team, working closely with programmers, artists, designers and technical artists. As an experienced tools developer, you will have a strong grasp of game asset production, the creative production process and asset pipelines between art software and game engine.
- Artist-friendly tools development experience, with clear and intuitive UI
- Proven development experience with Python and C#
- Maya and Unity experience preferable
- Experience with version control software, particularly Perforce
- Jenkins, CI and Unity Build Server experience a bonus
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of art production pipelines
- Understanding of best practice through all phases of software production
- Ability to manage your own time and work proactively
- Create and maintain robust, clear and well documented software tools
- Liaise with staff of all disciplines, to create the best and most intuitive tools possible
- Time/Task management & logging your progress against milestones
- Problem solving
- Competitive salary
- Project and company bonuses
- Unlimited holidays
- Share options and more