(Closed) Full-Time Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
You are a gamer and ready to take our marketing to the next level? Then join our team!
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager for our location in Osnabrück as soon as possible.
Your future field of activity:
- Organization and implementation of campaigns and marketing measures
- Creation of PR concepts
- Search engine marketing and search engine optimization (SEO / SEA)
- Partner and sponsoring management
- Creation and monitoring of our content plans
- Project implementation in cooperation with other departments
- Market and industry research
- Updating and maintaining the website
- Evaluation of campaigns and activations
What you bring:
- You have completed a good training or a degree in a field relevant to the job
- You have appropriate professional experience in marketing for the position
- You have in-depth knowledge of e-commerce, KPIs and analysis tools (such as Google Analytics)
- You show a high level of initiative, customer orientation and have a strong hands-on mentality
- You are gaming savvy, you like to play games on your PC or console
- You have a driver's license and are mobile
What we offer you:
- Working in a young, flexible team and a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours and a great working atmosphere
- Varied, creative tasks and great development opportunities
- The opportunity to actively shape our company
Please send us your detailed application including your salary expectations by email to the address attached below.
We are looking forward to getting to know you.