Senior Global Brand Marketing Manager, The Sims
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We're looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join The Sims team! This is an important marketing role accountable for developing global campaigns for The Sims, from strategy to final marketing execution.
The Brand Marketing team are the leaders of integrated campaign execution and take our brand, products and experiences to market. As the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager for The Sims, you will advocate for brave marketing and creative work and inspire a multi-discipline team. You will oversee Brand Marketing for the franchise, reporting to the Director of Marketing. You will also manage a small team.
- Lead the development of go-to-market strategy and multi-channel, global marketing execution for The Sims
- Apply player, market and product insights to determine go-to-market approach, tactics and goals.
- Set marketing goals across acquisition, engagement, retention and evangelism
- Author campaign briefs and track campaign readiness
- Track and interpret campaign performance data and translate into actions
- Inspire a team of marketers with a shared purpose to achieve and learn from campaign activations
- Ensure cohesive collaboration among the marketing team and partners
- Partner with Strategy & Creative to build inspiring marketing content
- Partner with your Regional Counterparts to understand regional challenges and opportunities
- Create annual budget allocations and adjust budgets throughout the year
- Oversee and develop a small team of direct reports
- 7+ years of cumulative experience in brand or digital marketing or related experience.
- Ideally one year of experience leading marketing teams at a senior level.
- You have a passion for entertainment and culture – from movies to games to social media platforms.
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment.
- Experience galvanizing team members across departments and levels.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.