Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher, and is consistently one of the fastest-growing, making lists like the Inc. 5000 and SF Business Times’ Fast 100, to name a few.
Modus Games is a new label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
As an innovative video game publisher, we encourage employees to set aside corporate attire and mindset in favor of entrepreneurism, strategic thinking and just enough process-orientation to be effective in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company values productive fun and invites team members to leverage their skills and abilities for company and personal success.
If this is the right environment for you, we are currently searching for a Web Developer/Designer.
This individual will be responsible for the execution of website projects, from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization. The ideal candidate will have project management experience, a basic understanding of UX principles, and hands-on web production skills.
This position is full-time, fully remote from anywhere in the U.S.
- Design and develop our game websites and unique landing pages.
- Manage internal resources and external agencies for the execution of web projects from concept through development, delivery, launch, and post-launch optimization.
- Manage all communication and relationships with internal clients and resources, along with external agencies.
- Manage and define project scope, schedules, budgets, and resources throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Oversee site QA and launch process; implement tracking and analytics.
- Use tools like Google Optimize and Google Analytics to improve our websites and support marketing goals.
- Work with Brand Management team to define the marketing website strategy.
- Create web form applications to be used by game development partners.
- Email CRM creation.
- Sharepoint management.
- Creation of rich media assets.
- 3+ years of experience producing web projects; management of websites with regularly updated content a plus.
- Ability to evaluate designs and content to ensure that it is visually impactful, meets brand guidelines, and utilizes best practices for presenting content to the targeted audience.
- Must have hands-on skills with Adobe Photoshop, the ability to create wireframes, and be familiar with Content Management Systems.
- Experience designing and developing websites for desktop and mobile.
- Project management skills (experience with Jira is a plus) and the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Graphic Design skills and experience.
- Experience with SEO, web analytics, and localization/translation.
- Experience building and managing web form applications.
- Self-motivated individual who is confident working in a deadline driven environment, with ability to work remotely long term.
- Motivation and an interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies.
- Experience or understanding of RESTful services.
- Experience with creating rich media advertising units a plus.
- Experience with web accessibility compliance a plus.
- Experience in the video game industry a plus; appreciation of and familiarity with video games preferred.
As part of your application you must include a link to your portfolio or work samples.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.