Freelance Graphic Designer
Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher, and is consistently one of the fastest growing, making the Inc. 5000, SF Business Times’ Fast 100, and Deloitte Tech Fast 500 lists for the past five years in a row.
Modus Games is a new label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
We are currently searching for a contracted Graphic Designer.
This position is freelance in a remote role on a per-project basis.
- Create/design various marketing assets for print and digital usage
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and according to the appropriate specs
- Receive and incorporate client feedback during review rounds
- Provide all deliverables in proper file formats and according to spec
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and digital specs
- Must have awesome Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Solid portfolio of relevant design experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and remote from client
- Must have attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in the video game industry a big plus; appreciation of and familiarity with video games preferred
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please submit a portfolio with your application. We want to see your beautiful work! Only applications with a link to a portfolio will be considered.
A Note on Timing and our search for Freelancers:
We’re looking to expand our capabilities when our internal team is under deadline, but there is still remaining work to be done – enter freelancers! We don’t currently have an estimate of when (or how many) jobs will arise, but we’d like to have a short-list of talented freelance designers that we can begin working with as the need occurs.
Since this is for an ongoing, general need, we don’t currently have projects ready to assign, but we expect that we will need some help soon. We’ll do our best to get back to you quickly, but please expect a few weeks of us reviewing portfolios before we’ll be able to set up chats with the best candidates.