Are you an Editor looking for a great job in an award-winning studio? Read on…
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
- Are you an Editor or Motion Designer looking for a great job in an award-winning studio?
- Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere it is appreciated and developed?
- Got great technical skills and need a place that will allow you to progress and use them?
- Excited about working on Trailers, TV Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games and Film?
- If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Creative Editor at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the games/entertainment industry. You will be encouraged to take projects on and own them, from briefing, concepts through editing, motion graphics, animation, sound design etc. At Maverick you will really be able to develop your skills and get hands-on experience in projects big and small, working with clients such as EA, Pokémon, Square Enix and Bandai Namco to mention but a few.
Execute the creative vision and decision-making needed on projects by delivering effective editing and graphics solutions to our client briefs
Skills & Experience:
- Great showreel of creative work.
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation – no mistakes!
- Hands on editing, motion graphics skills
- Media admin and quality control
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines.
- Interest in advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.
- Degree or equivalent in related area i.e. Design, Art, Film, Animation etc.
- General 3D Animation skills/experience is particularly desirable!
Make sure you link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.