Creative Director (Account Specific)
Are you an experienced Creative Director looking for a significant role in an award-winning studio?
If so, this is the role for you!
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we have been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers, and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
- Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere your talents are appreciated and developed?
- Experienced in taking briefs through development and production, ensuring top-level creative output?
- Experienced across a diverse range of production, with a particular affinity and ability with live action and animated content.
- Passionate about finding and developing creative talent?
- Excited about working on trailers, TV Ads, design, social and more for video games?
- If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Creative Director at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work on the dedicated account with one of our high-profile, globally most-loved clients where you’ll be managing the creative on a full pipeline of projects. You will be leading on the projects end-to-end from briefing, concepting, production, editing, motion graphics, animation, sound design and delivery.
- Deliver outstanding video game advertising content (trailers, cinematics, TV spots, artwork and social) for a major dedicated account
- Immerse yourself in our client’s map of the world – get to know them, their fans and push the creative with them
- Play a pivotal role in Maverick's Management Team leading the creative department and building the optimum structure to produce effective creative projects.
- Develop Maverick’s long-term creative vision and inspire others to play their part in achieving that.
- Increase Maverick's profile among its clients and in the video games industry through delivering great creative work.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of each step of the trailer/promo production process.
- Hands on creative skills across trailer/promo copywriting, editing and directing.
- Ability to lead, manage, mentor, and motivate creatives and staff and to provide feedback, training and appraisals.
- Finding and developing creative talent.
- Managing creative across major client accounts of £1m+
- Project-management skills particularly in relation to post production/animation.
- Setting targets and creative standards which constantly push the quality bar.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm for trailers, video games and the digital media space generally.
- Commercial and management team experience, being accountable to key administrative and financial aspects of a creative department.
- An understanding of how strategy, media and planning can combine to create great advertising.
Email your CV and showreel with the subject “I’m Maverick’s new Creative Director (Account specific)!” to the attached email.
Make sure you show us or link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.