Site Reliability Engineer
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be part of the development team for an Unannounced Project. Your primary role will be to design, implement and operate a highly ambitious global scale online infrastructure. You will work closely with stakeholders in the team and operators within the Ubisoft group across the globe to help ship a great online experience for our players using the latest technologies available.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Designing and implementing a highly scalable and resilient global online infrastructure
- Managing and automating the deployment pipeline of online services
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing large scale services
- Redefining workflows and technology stacks to meet ambitious goals
- Working closely with game developers on related initiatives
- Managing incidents and partake in the on-call rotation
You as a person
You love working with cutting-edge technology. You are comfortable working autonomously, and you know how to structure your tasks. We believe you can take factual, data-driven decisions and convey your ideas clearly and concisely to other team members, peers or stakeholders. You enjoy working and collaborating with a team, who are open to new ideas and are learning and experimenting together to come up with creative and innovative ways of solving technical problems. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in designing, analyzing, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- Experience with systems implementation through automation and orchestration
You will probably enjoy this position if you like working with:
- IaaS such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- Containers and workload orchestrators such as Kubernetes, Nomad etc.
- Ambitious new tech
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development, we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.