Senior Test Automation Engineer
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join us at Ubisoft Connect. In this position you would lead the test automation with your know-how and make sure that the best practices are implemented. You will work closely with our test automation team and make sure that they have the same goal and vision within an already established automation testing strategy.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Specify test cases and test plans for automation
- Review existing solutions and provide feedback to the rest of the team
- Work hands-on to design, develop and maintain automated tests
- Coach developers and testers to work with automated tests
- Suggest automation tools and improvements based on your know-how
You as a person
To be successful in this position you have great communication skills and are able to easily take initiatives and suggest improvements. You have the capacity to deliver strong ownership and commitment by being thorough, result-oriented and team-spirited. You are confident in being autonomous in the tasks you have at hand. You enjoy knowledge sharing with the your colleagues and have excellent communication skills in English (our company language).
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Proven professional experience in Quality Assurance in the area of automation
- Experience in the development of functional testing and test frameworks, integration testing, E2E testing
- Good knowledge of different test frameworks, like Selenium, Ranorex, Cypress
- Good knowledge of design patterns that are commonly used for writing automated tests
- Experience with continuous integration tools and build pipelines (like Jenkins, team city, Bamboo)
- Experience with testing on multiple platforms: desktop, web, mobile, gaming consoles is a plus
- Experience with different versioning systems, preferably Git is a plus
- Experience in REST API testing is a plus
- Experience in working in GitLab, Jira and Confluence is a plus
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree or other relevant vocational education programs is a plus