Linux Administrator [Studio]
At Massive, we're looking for a Linux Administrator to join our production Services team, the role will be part of the local IT team and linked to the global IT-team at Ubisoft.
In this position you will provide versioning/source control services and support to Ubisoft studios worldwide. Tools like GitLab, Artifactory and Perforce are essential building blocks in the process of video game creation. In supporting these tools, you will be in direct contact with Ubisoft's core business.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Provide operational support for on-premise Perforce, GitLab and Artifactory deployments
- Provide end-user application support
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Optimize and evolve current processes and solutions
- Collaborate with a worldwide team
- Interact with studios globally to understand requirements and propose practical, sustainable solutions
- Provide on-call weekend support once every two months
You as a person
To succeed in this position, we believe you to be a strong communicator to easily get your point across. We're looking for a team member that enjoy collaboration and working in a mix of local and remote teams. You're comfortable working autonomously and have the ability to take ownership of your tasks at hand. You're analytic and you have an innate desire to understand how things tick. You're customer-oriented with great communication skills in English (our company language).
Besides the above we're looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- You have professional experience of working with Linux Environment as an Administrator or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Linux and low-level concepts like disk configurations, filesystems and network configurations.
- Comfortable working knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN or Perforce)
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization and storage (for example Linux KVM)
- Python is a plus
- Experience with containers (docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix) is a plus
- RabbitMQ is a plus
- Database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL) is a plus