Senior Producer - Xbox
Manticore Games is the developer of Core, a platform and community that is redefining how virtual worlds and games are created, published, and played. Core’s mission is to empower and discover a whole new generation of creators.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to help strategize, implement, and maintain the development pipeline for the Xbox. To do the best work possible, we prefer our producers be based at HQ; however, remote work can be considered.
- Collaborate with Production Team to strategize Xbox pipeline development and scheduling
- Own the Xbox schedule by tracking, measuring, and supporting development progress to ensure timely delivery of tasks
- Keep leadership informed of the state of the product by presenting reports
- Have a strong understanding of the Product goals to ensure that the Xbox platform stays in sync with other platforms
- Become an expert in Core and understand the wide surface area of the Product
- Ensure resources provide the most value possible and present data to leadership to advocate for resources when needed to hit goals
- Facilitate day-to-day tasks and communication between game design, art, and engineering
- Ensure quality bar is hit and reviews are occurring at appropriate times
- Resolve issues and questions related to project scheduling including but not limited to identifying roadblocks or bottlenecks which may impact the team from achieving their goals
- Be a spokesperson for the consumer experience
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in production and development of high quality online games
- Multiple online gaming titles shipped in a Producer role
- At least one title shipped on an Xbox console in a Producer role
- Mastery of project management and development tools (Jira, top spreadsheets applications, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Able to communicate effectively with design, art, product, and engineering
- Experience using Unreal Engine
- Experience working on game mods, UGC services
- Previous experience working on action-fantasy and PvP games
Manticore Games provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.