Are you a programming mastermind? Are you both business and tech-savvy, with knowledge about web development and applications? Then this position is something for you. As our web developer, you are responsible for programming and setting up our clients' websites. Our designers will provide you the files & content and you are able to convert these into a fully working and professional website.
At Maestro, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our structure is flat, meaning that your ideas and opinions are constantly not only in demand but also heard. In less than three years we have grown from a start-up to a scale-up. Due to this strong growth, we are looking for an additional web developer to help us grow further. We are an all-round digital media agency with ❤️ and passion for esports.
✓ Plenty of room for personal growth
✓ Working at an innovative scale-up
✓ Ambitious team with fun activities, after-work hours too!
Our company is based in The Netherlands and has its office seated in the city of Heerlen in the province of Limburg.
You will be compensated with an hourly based wage, or project base depending on terms. If you as a web-developer are a registered freelancer and fit our description you are free to apply too.
There are plenty of opportunities for growing your career in our company, we are open to new ideas and to look at other things you as an individual excel in.
- Produce websites, both front-end, and back-end based on UI designs supplied by our graphic design team or the client
- Maintain, support, and elevate brand standards
- Present and communicate ideas, concepts, and constructive criticism properly and purposefully
- Collaborate with our design department on creating projects for our clients
- Refine creative work from the creative team’s regular direction, support, and feedback
- Prepare and package final, high-quality files
- Make accurate project briefs based on clients’ needs
- Creating responsive designs for all devices
- Deliver client files effectively, quickly, and within approved deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years of web-development related experience
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally - fluent in Dutch or Italian is a big +
- Experience with HTML and CSS. PHP and JS is considered a significant +
- Experience in PHP or Python is considered a +
- Experience working with GIT is considered a +
- Experience working with Ubuntu (server) is considered a +
- Have sufficient knowledge of WordPress, Magento, and other CMS market trends
- Experience with Elementor and or Oxygen.
- Experience programming UI designs into working responsive websites
- You are organized and able to maintain project naming conventions
- You are hungry to learn new programming languages and frameworks as needed
- You are a willing communicator and collaborator and can represent our company in client calls/conversations.
- You represent and maintain a professional and creative mentality within the creative team
- You are flexible and able to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
What can Maestro offer you?
- Money. Hospitalization insurance, etc...
- A place where you really learn every day and can develop yourself
- Start-up mentality: you ❤️ownership!
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom, and initiative are rewarded
- Working remotely but there are also possibilities for relocation to The Netherlands
Have you got what it takes?