Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative in Heerlen, The Netherlands.
Do you like to hang out on the phone? And do you want to launch yourself in sales? Are you both business and tech-savvy, with knowledge about marketing and web development? Then you are the Sales Development Representative we are looking for in Heerlen!
As an SDR, you are responsible for finding new leads. You will use an arsenal of new and glitzy digital tools! We're taking sales to the next (digital) level!
✓ Plenty of room for personal growth
✓ Working at an innovative scale-up
✓ Ambitious team with fun activities, after-work hours too!
Why is the Sales Development Representative perfect for you?
- After the necessary research, you approach new leads and do the 1st screening
- You do this via LinkedIn and a lot of new online tools (Active Campaign, Whereby.com, Intercom, Slack, ...) = tool master in progress
- You convert the “cold” of calling into a “hot” lead!
- With your eagle eye, you spot beautiful opportunities from miles away
- You work closely together in a dream team ✨ with our B2B team
What can Maestro offer you?
- Money. But also meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, etc...
- A place where you really learn every day and can develop yourself
- Start-up mentality: you ❤️ownership!
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- An international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom, and initiative are rewarded
- Working in a new office in Italy
What does Maestro expect from you as a Sales Development Representative?
- You get ice cream sold to an Eskimo… Also by phone!
- You are a go-getter all the way - a "no" you laugh away and you turn into a "yes"
- You think along with the business & are quickly away with new technological gadgets
- You keep a close eye and analyze new trends in the web development industry
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbally - fluent in Italian is a big +!
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with different partners
- You are proactive and a digital enthusiast
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in ERP and CRM systems is preferred
- Grow the business in the territory by contracting new clients
- Follow up with marketing leads to sell products over the phone into the territory
- Generate leads through a regular cadence of contact with the client base. Close those sales or pass those leads to the outside sales team when appropriate
- Be the clients’ trusted partner
- Quickly resolve or facilitate the resolution of client problems escalations
At Maestro, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our structure is flat, meaning that your ideas and opinions are constantly not only in demand but also heard. In less than three years we have grown from a start-up to a scale-up. Due to this strong growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us grow further! We are an all-round digital media agency with ❤️ and passion for esports.
Is this position something for you? Apply!