Graphic Designer / Grafisch Vormgever
Maestro Digital is a web development agency that originally originated out of esports organisation Maestro Esports. We specialize in being the all-in-one agency for businesses who want to grow their online presence by creating high-quality websites, brands, and strategies. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Maestro is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly.
We are looking for a working student in our development team in support of our corporate/client branding. This position can be fulfilled remotely or in-house in our office in Heerlen, Netherlands.
- You will produce visual and creative assets for Maestro, in line with the company's Brand and Corporate Identity
- You will support the Design team with creating and editing presentations and their visual contents
- You will create graphic designs for offline materials, such as brochures, infographics, and promotional materials
- You will prepare and package final, high-quality files
- You will produce digital marketing assets, logo designs, and user interfaces that accurately reflect client brand positioning and project briefs
- You will document accurate project briefs based on clients’ needs to the sales team
- You will communicate directly with clients, therefore the utmost professional standard of communication is required
- You know how to work with desktop publishing tools and graphic design software like Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD), Google (Documents, Spreadsheets, Slides) & Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word)
- You have strong graphic design and layout skills with attention to details
- You have strong experience in PowerPoint templates & presentations, including applying Corporate Identity requirements across presentation assets and documents
- You are a team player with a high adaptability skill
- You are able to deliver client files effectively, quickly, and within approved deadlines
- You are flexible and able to accept and apply necessary critique and feedback
- You are fully proficient in English.
- You have previously worked with video and video editing software such as Premiere Pro or Sony Vegas
- You have web programming experience; languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, SQL, Python, etc
- Proficiency in Dutch, Italian, or German
What we offer:
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input, and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something which we expect to grow? Maestro is a great place to work with a young and energetic team that will allow you to take ownership and grow in your position.
Is this something for you? Apply now and send us a copy of your resume.