Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are looking for a Technical Artist with mad technical skills to be the bridge between the Dev and the Art teams and lift our games to a new level of excellence.
You are passionate about smart and creative solutions that achieve the best visual results with the best performance.
You will be working closely with creative and passionate people in an environment that stimulates personal growth and knowledge sharing.
What will you do?
- Help the team create the best game experiences using Unity
- Setup and optimize asset creation pipelines
- Define and refine workflows to focus on performance
- Work on creative solutions for challenging problems
- Coach devs and artists on the Tech Art mindset
- Lean from other Tech Artists / Devs / artists in the company
- Create new tools to improve workflow
Mad Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent knowledge of one major 3D software packages (Blender preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Shader language (Glsl/Hlsl/CG) and real time rendering
- Excellent understanding of how to optimize games content for memory and performance
- Experience with character rigging for animation
- Good knowledge of textures creation using tools such as Photoshop/Substance Designer/Painter
- Good knowledge of Unity and C#
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems
- Passion and drive to push visual quality and streamline workflows
- Experience in creating various game content (animations/modelling/vfx etc)
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- Previous experience creating mobile games preferable
- Experienced in working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Good knowledge of mathematics and newtonian physics (vector calculus, linear algebra)
- Passionate about mobile games
What's the Madbox mindset?
- You are a humble yet ultra ambitious individual
- You are a team player and a game maker at heart
- You are T-shaped and enjoy small structures where everyone has a strong impact
- You want to learn and grow in a passionate environment
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Team events (once we're all back in the office)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.