(Closed) Senior Product Manager
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
We are looking for a game-loving Senior Product Manager.
You will work with passionate teams and have an impact on game productions from conception to post launch, Store scaling and GAAS.
Your skillset and passion for gaming will be critical to understanding the game performance.
You will help the teams define clear objectives & compelling roadmaps, build long lasting games that can top the charts.
You will be instrumental in helping Madbox transition to IAP-driven experiences and become fully data informed in this current development.
This role will be at first a transversal studio position.
Depending on the studio needs you can be involved in the entire portfolio of games in Production or Live. But you could also work punctually full time hands-on within a game production on a specific title that may require it.
As you’ll be in a flat-structured and creative environment, ownership and accountability are key. We look for high-energy individuals ready to help us reach the next stage for Madbox.
What will you do?
- Understand the games' performance (With a focus on engagement and monetization aspects).
- Research and analyze player motivations and their behavior to better inform game features development.
- Actively participate in the monetization strategy for all games. Starting from inception to implementation (feature design, balancing, live ops)
- Evangelize market best practices in monetization & retention
- Make the whole production team savvier with numbers and metrics. Act as a coach for our transition towards a data-informed structure in the f2p market.
- And much more... We are building a studio within a young startup. The responsibilities will evolve over time depending on the needs and the initiatives of our Madboxers.
What is MADly required?
- Experience in free to play games
- Self sufficient with data.
- You are capable of determining what needs to be tracked in the games.
- You can find your way through complex databases and make your own queries to understand and deconstruct game behaviors.
- Product driven.
- Not only you know how to get data, but you know how to ask the right questions.
- You have a highly business oriented mindset that you can use to create highly engaging and profitable games.
- Creative and passionate with games.
- You know the market, play and love games.
- You can come up with ways to solve product and design challenges or full-on new games ideas
- Energetic and self motivated.
- Madbox is a young and small but highly ambitious start up.
- We look for team mates that will join the journey to build a great game studio.
- You're a great influencer and coach.
- The role is a studio role and you will work on several games at the same time, sometimes with other studios.
- You will also be involved in the think tank redefining how the company deals with analytics / product challenges in the future.
- It is paramount that you display great communication and coaching skills
What is the Madbox Mindset?
- True passion for making beautiful games
- Ability to question ourselves and self-reflect on our achievements and successes/failures
- High level of intensity and everything we do to reach our ambitions
- Mixing both candor and care in order to constantly share constructive feedback
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Weekly team events (once we're all back in the office)
- And more...
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just a year of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.