Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. After two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
As an Art Director you will be an active and hands-on artist able to define the art vision of our projects and execute key assets that could be used as references on all disciplines (2D, 3D, UI…).
You will work together with our teams (artists, designers, developers…) to build the most astonishing worlds and characters the mobile game industry has ever seen.
You will also have the opportunity to coach artists, develop their art skills and build an amazing creative atmosphere among teams.
What will you do ?
- At Madbox we believe that small high performance teams can do giant games, and that every team member can have a huge impact.
- As the team artist you will be in charge of all the visual aspects of the game: art style, art creation, UI, FX...
- Create the art vision & IP for new games
- Push the limits of art creation in order to excel in terms of art quality
- Coach studio teams on creating art and new IPs
- Ensure art direction homogeneity and alignment
- Assist game teams on creating the most effective art production pipelines
- Facilitate and manage alignment between studio/project needs and other external departments
- Pick Top outsourcing talents and freelancers to support production loads.
What is MADly required?
- Passionate about video games and mobile games
- Various art styles and love for art direction for broad audiences
- over 5 years of experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
- The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
The Madbox Mindset
- You are a humble yet ultra ambitious individual
- You are a team player
- You are T-shaped and enjoy small structures where everyone has a strong impact
- You want to learn and grow and help others in a passionate environment
What we offer
- Project Ownership
- A highly collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover
- Lunch vouchers
- Weekly team events
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. After just two years of existence, Madbox has gathered more than 100 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.