Reporting to the Marketing Director and working in the Madrid office, the Marketing Manager is an integral member of the Marketing Team. The successful candidate will be a strategic marketer with proven experience building brands and driving results. The Marketing Manager will have oversight and responsibility of all marketing related matters related to our MAD Lions Franchise, including: planning, development, strategy, creative, campaign execution and budget oversight.
We're looking for:
A Self-Starter- The successful candidate will work autonomously to manage their projects and time appropriately, in order to meet the fast-paced demands of our business.
A Team Player- Someone who is ready to hit the ground running with a talented and experienced team of marketing professionals, who has the ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback.
An Esports Fan- Esports knowledge and/ or being an avid gamer, while not a requirement, is considered to be a tremendous asset for this role, as it will provide a certain edge when designing for the fanbase of a particular game.
Closely work with and support the Marketing Director in day-to-day tasks, such as:
- Research: social media and content, market trends and dynamics
- Strategy design and implementation
- Content planning and shootings
- Goal setting and tracking
- Team coordination (social media, filmmaking and design)
- Decks and memo creation
Serve as marketing liaison with Partnerships Team and Performance Team:
- Coordination between partnerships and marketing teams during activations
- Activation reporting and follow up
- Content planning and shooting
Merchandise needs – players, influencers, staff, gifting:
- Inventory management
- Communication and coordination with the influencers
- Trips and shooting planning
- Stremcoi implementation and following, and other partnerships related needs (twitter posts, video mentions, streaming…)
- Monthly meetings with the influencers to discuss strategy, provide updates, exchange feedback, etc
- organizational skills, time management, problem solving, proactive, autonomous/independent, leadership, communication skills, creative
- Knowledge of the entertainment business (games,movies, youtube) and especially gaming and esports
- Passion for social trends/platforms and content.
- Familiar with the influencer scene
- Branding notions
- Content ideation/production experience (tiktok, youtube, instagram, ect.)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Being part of a fun, diverse team, building a winning culture and redefining the world of sport and entertainment