Senior Technical Animator
MachineGames is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Animator to join our team. Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 30 minutes north of Stockholm with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. It also has the oldest and one of the largest universities in northern Europe.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden.
- To help develop and establish pipelines used for taking characters, creatures, vehicles and any other animated assets into the game.
- To help R&D new tools, pipelines for character artists, 3d artists and animators for current and future projects.
- To help out in evaluations of hardware and software to be used by character artists, 3d artists and animators.
- Solid knowledge of the game development process and industry
- Strong understanding of game animation and implementation
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent learning skills and adaptation to pipelines and workflow
- Proactive in problem solving skills with a positive, confident attitude
- Motivated and creative with strong commitment to quality
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong familiarity with MachineGames´ titles
- Experienced MotionBuilder user
- Experienced Coder, must have experience with Python and C programming languages.
- Excellent capability of handling technical/code related problems.