MachineGames is looking for an experienced and talented Producer to strengthen its team.
Our studio is located in central Uppsala, Sweden which is a small and vibrant city 30 minutes north of Stockholm with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. It also has the oldest and one of the largest universities in northern Europe.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible. We will support your relocation and/or application for work permit if you have a non-EU passport and/or not currently residing in Sweden.
- As a Producer at MachineGames you’re responsible for the day-to-day development and timely delivery of a section of a major triple-A project, to a high quality.
- Coordinates team members from across various departments resulting in the delivery of game features
- Working with directors, discipline leads and other producers to define milestone goals, both long term Roadmap and short-term Sprints, of the area of the game under your responsibility
- Setting up sprints and maintaining the product backlog for the areas of the game under your responsibility
- Tracking, communicating progress and resolving problems during Sprints
- Develop and maintain both short- and long-term capacity planning methods
- Coordinating and managing approvals from the appropriate creative and technical leads
- Coordinating gameplay/focus test sessions (both internal and external)
- Regularly communicating and coordinating with our publisher’s development and QA teams
- Daily correspondence with development team members
- Coordination and documentation of development meetings
- 2+ years of successful production management
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience working within a modern game development process, including estimating workflow, resolving bottlenecks, identifying dependencies, evaluating work quality, and proactively solving problems
- Solid technical knowledge of computer hardware and software
- A sincere passion for games and gaming
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude