Machine Zone (An AppLovin Company) is a global leader in mobile gaming, with a track record of delivering some of the world’s most successful mobile games including Game of War, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Machine Zone was acquired by AppLovin in May 2020.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join the Development Services Organization at AppLovin. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to play a critical role in expanding our centralized Development Services program. You’ll partner with key stakeholders to establish a centralized operating model of our Quality Assurance, Localization, Customer Support and Community Management departments to partner with AppLovin’s rapidly growing portfolio of products and development teams. Your unification of process and direct service to product teams will allow AppLovin studios to accelerate and expand our use of Development Services to provide customer value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for the scheduling, coordination and communication of the vision, strategic planning, and roadmap of the centralized Development Services program.
- Manage the program through evaluation of product team needs, roadmap creation, definition of cross functional team methods and processes, implementation of performance metrics, and prioritization across a portfolio of projects
- Work closely with studios, development teams, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing for new initiatives and projects
- Drive initiatives and projects from requirements through launch, including managing complex project schedules, removing roadblocks, and keeping processes running smoothly
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Development Services Organization’s departments to deliver incredible service, at the highest quality, efficiently and at an accelerated pace
- Assesses program outcomes and results to improve operations and expand the scope of activities
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 10+ years experience managing large-scale technical programs/projects in a large fast-paced organization
- Experience with project management software such as JIRA and Asana
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, communication, and organizational skills
- Strategic vision experience including defining a comprehensive strategy and product road map, and gaining support from partners at all levels
- Entrepreneurial self-starter attitude.
- Knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- You use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Project/Program Management experience within the Game Industry
- Workplace familiarity with Customer Support, Quality Assurance, Localization, or Community Management disciplines
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.