Customer Support Operations Specialist
Machine Zone (An AppLovin Company) is a global leader in mobile gaming, with a track record of delivering some of the world’s most successful mobile games including Game of War , Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire . We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Machine Zone was acquired by AppLovin in May 2020.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
MZ’s CS Operations team is looking for a CS Operations Specialist to support our global CS organization by delivering insights that contribute to an efficient workload and workforce balance. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of our CS queue management and reporting practices, and is adept in building reports and dashboards to support the data needs of our CS organization. As a CS Operations Specialist, you will perform a multitude of analysis around inbound and outbound CS workload, efficiency opportunities, coverage and scheduling needs, and analyze workforce planning to ensure that we are adequately staffed to support the needs of our players across our multi-language, multi-product, and multi-site teams. You will also develop reports and visualizations of data to support a data-informed organization globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform Zendesk administration duties (Groups, views, triggers, etc)
- Review coverage and scheduling of CS on a hour by hour basis for all queues and languages, and make recommendations for optimal coverage (to include overall schedules, shrinkage, holiday, time off planning, etc.)
- Support all technology in the CS organization including our CRM platform, machine learning based tools, and web based reports.
- Analyze CS data and results, and develop reports to support data driven decisions in our organization (ad hoc reports, live monitoring dashboards, agent level overviews, team level overviews, location based overviews, and overall organization overviews)
- Support the development of CS based tools that enhance departmental performance, remove inefficiencies, and equip employees with data needed to track performance and deliver results (Scribe, Oracle, and Cerebro).
- Attend weekly sprint planning meetings and ensure alignment of all task prioritization, distribution of workload, assessment of success criteria, and costing of all requests.
- Prepare detailed specs as needed on any tool or reporting based tasks, ensuring that stakeholder needs and success criteria are clearly defined and agreed upon.
Your background and who you are:
- 1+ years of recent workforce planning, data analysis or programming experience.
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and must excel in a high intensity and high profile environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of core Customer Service metrics
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.