Senior Game Designer
Founded in Montreal in 2007, Ludia is one of Canada's leading mobile video game studios. "Creating games that touch people" is what drives us every day! And we work hard at it by continuing to innovate and aim higher every day, without forgetting to have fun while doing it! Named Montreal Top Employer 2021, here you will always have a place to express and grow ideas, to have a real impact on projects but also to feed yourself with the sharing of cultures, visions and expertise.
For us, mobile is a real opening to the future, an incredible growth potential and stimulating technological challenges to take up. It's the perfect answer to our ambition to "touch people" and anchor ourselves in everyday life. Match 3, Geolocation, Narrative Game, Builder, our portfolio includes diverse and high quality games that leverage world-renowned brands such as; Jurassic World™: Alive, Dragons: Rise of Berk, Dungeons & Dragons™, Dragons: Titan Uprising, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, and many more to come, not to mention our very own IP Lovelink!
Flexibility at heart
Flexibility at Ludia, it's lived 100%. Whether you want to enjoy the creative excitement of our beautifully remodeled offices in Old Montreal, prefer the comfort of your own home anywhere in Quebec, or like the idea of having the best of both worlds in hybrid mode, it's up to you! Our Flex program is 100% flexible from day to day. A great freedom for your daily well-being!
As a Senior Game Designer, you will report to the Lead Game Designer and you will work directly with the team members, designers, artists, and developers on Disney Wonderful World game.
- Work directly on your next mobile Hit, Create fun, intuitive and robust game mechanics for a broad Audience,
- Make your design documents accessible to the team through mockups, screen-flows charts and other useful tools,
- Follow-up on feature implementation to make sure they meet the established quality requirements,
- Work in line with the Lead Game Designer to feed the long-term vision of the game,
- Work with data analysts in order to improve targeted KPIs,
- Collaborate with the live-ops team to adopt efficient calendar strategies,
- Constantly review and understand market trends and competitor product approaches
What we're looking for:
- Serious passion for games — you are a gamer and have been for years
- 7+ years of experience as a game designer
- Social, online and/or mobile game design experience
- Thorough understanding of games' commercial appeal, including outside your personal gamer demographic
- Bilingual French/English is preferred
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ [email protected] in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.