(Closed) Technical Artist
Role: Technical Artist
Location: Liverpool, or remote
We're looking for a Technical Artist to join our growing team. This role will be working with an experienced team of Artists on an exciting new console title.
- Working with the art, programming and design team to support their day-to-day roles.
- Helping to develop tools to improve workflow efficiencies for 3D and 2D Artists.
- Debug and assist fixing art issues within the game.
- Ensure art asset production is efficient at each step through the pipeline.
- Experience of using 3rd party engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- A solid understanding of 3D and 2D art pipelines within games
- An understanding of shaders.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Niagara and Cascade for VFX in UE4 (Including LOD's, Significance and optimisation, shaders, materials, texture use.)
- Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint Visual Scripting
- A good knowledge of 3D art tools such as Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max (Including rigging, hierarchies.)
- A good knowledge of 2D Art tools such as Photoshop, Substance and Quixel.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Mel. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees