Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool or Remote
We are looking for a talented multiplayer programmer to join our experienced team and work on an exciting next generation multiplayer game.
This is a rare opportunity to become one of the leading members in our network team. You will be working with some of the best people in the industry as well as having the opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
- Implementing client/server game logic.
- Working with the game programmers to ensure the game logic works correctly over the network.
- Communicating network requirements to the game programming team.
- Optimising network traffic and server performance
- An enthusiasm and passion for online games.
- An understanding of client/server based game logic.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- 2-3 years C/C++ programming experience.
- At least 1 shipped multiplayer title.
- Knowledge & experience of the Unreal Engine networking framework.
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees