Head of Employee Wellbeing
Duration: Full Time or Contract
We’re looking for an experienced HR Professional to join our Operations team at Lucid Games.
We’re a friendly and talented team who pride ourselves on our positive culture and working environment. We are looking for someone to support our fast growing development teams whilst retaining and improving the culture that we have built over the last 10 years.
- Own and maintain the Lucid Staff Handbook and update company policies where necessary.
- Manage employee issues such as grievances, disciplinary and absence.
- Report to the Senior Management team and escalate any issues that require addressing.
- Oversee probationary reviews, annual appraisals and salary reviews.
- Oversee diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Assess and review the company benefits packages and update where necessary.
- Oversee employee training and development to ensure our staff continue to develop.
- Implement core mandatory training in keeping with Lucid’s code of conduct.
- Be a mental Health First Aid champion and oversee our approach to mental health and wellbeing.
- Oversee our Health and Safety compliance and First Aider training.
- Manage staff welfare and promote healthy working practices, social activities, company events.
- Train and support line managers, leads and producers to help manage and support their teams effectively.
- Organise external training courses and awareness programs.
- Oversee and Implement new HR systems and processes
- 5+ years experience managing HR Processes, ideally in a creative or technology company
- A strong general knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance.
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent
- Leadership experience within a HR/People or Operations department
- Experience of using and implementing digital HR systems.
If you like the look of this role and want to learn more, please send your cv to the email address attached to the Apply button.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.