Mobile Game Client Engineer
Full-time game client engineer, working on development of game features and maintaining games in production.
- 3+ years experience in professional software development for both iOS and/or Android with a technical understanding of API/SDKs relevant to games on each platform.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and experience with OpenGL
- Knowledge of client-server communications and network APIs
- An interest in mobile games and a keen attention to detail, quality and experience
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
- You will be part of a team tasked with implementing new features as well as maintaining the codebase of a large production game on Android & iOS.
- The role also involves maintenance of the development environment together with monitoring the performance of applications in production environments.
- You will also embark on new and upcoming features & projects within a fast-paced, flexible team.
- Knowledge of Objective-C and Java
- Experience with game development in Unity
- Experience with GPU Shaders & Visual effects
- Experience with debugging applications and analyzing production crashes
- Understanding of CI pipelines oriented for mobile development
- Preferred: UK (London) or Japan (Tokyo)
- lowiro offices are located in both of these locations and the role is for a permanent one at one of these.
- International remote will be considered based on qualification.
- Please apply by sending the following:
- Cover Letter (link)
- Resume (link)
- Github/Gitlab profile (optional)
* Please note that applications not including a cover letter will not be reviewed