Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a fully remote home to bring your UX Design skills and experience, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome games, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with along with a great environment and exciting AAA projects to work on! We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, and Fun are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help make our experiences intuitive to navigate and understand. As a UI/UX designer at Lost Boys Interactive you will gather user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigational components. You should be able to build out wireframes and click-throughs and be able to clearly communicate the problems you are solving, how you are solving them and how that makes a better experience for the player.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements from various disciplines
- Create wireframes, flows and storyboards to visualize design ideas
- Create user interface elements and other graphical elements
- Work closely with design, programming, production and art to create a beautiful and consistent experience
- Create a library of components and elements that can be shared across products for rapid prototyping
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work as a UI/UX designer (Game UI/UX experience a plus)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
- Must have a portfolio representing relevant work experience
- Preferably shipped at least 2 game products as a UI/UX designer
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability, autonomy, proactivity
- Structure, attention to detail, efficiency
- Ability to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
- User focus
- UE4 and Unity experience is a +
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. Apply today and become part of the Lost Boys adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.