Senior Game Designer
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a remote-first home to bring your game design skills and experience, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome games, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with along with a great environment and exciting AAA projects to work on! We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive is a rapidly growing game studio based in Madison, Wisconsin and Austin, Texas, (Full remote work available from any state in the US!) providing top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, Fun, and low-crunch are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive does not sponsor visas at this time.
What you'll bring to our island:
- Proven work as a designer in a AAA environment
- Experience with designing a combination of gameplay, missions, narrative, and levels
- Experience building levels in Unreal (UE4) and Unity
- Must have a portfolio representing relevant work experience
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability, autonomy, proactivity
- Structure, attention to detail, efficiency
- Ability to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. apply today and become part of the adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.