Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a remote-first home to bring your environment art skills, look no further. Bring your passion for creating awesome games, and we'll provide an amazing team for you to work with along with a great environment and exciting AAA projects to work on! We also offer a full suite of benefits!
Lost Boys Interactive is a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison, Wisconsin and Austin, Texas, (Full remote work available from any state in the US!) providing top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, Fun, and low-crunch are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Works closely with the Art Director to keep quality and style consistent across all projects.
- Create environments under art director's supervision.
- Collaborate with team members of other disciplines to meet milestone goals.
- Work closely with production to define deliverables and communicate expectations to the team
- Assists in R&D efforts.
- Understanding of memory and performance limitations
- Troubleshoots technical and artistic issues.
- You’ll work with an amazing team on top-tier AAA games!
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience creating environments on AAA game projects
- Online portfolio displaying a variety of environments
- Experience with UE4 Materials
- Abilities in a secondary area such as modeling, skinning, animation, or lighting
- Can effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Ability to receive feedback
- Expertise in Maya, 3DMax, Zbrush, Substance Painter, and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of game development processes
- Proficient in optimizing art assets
- Familiar with current art techniques and work pipelines
- Model, and texture environments based off conceptual designs
- Loves approaching hard problems with flexibility and creativity
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written and visual.
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. Apply today and become part of the Lost Boys adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.