Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer (Remote)
Looking for a job where you’ll gain significant equity while having a huge impact on product innovation? Lootcakes is a small but fast-growing games data and marketing venture that already counts some of the world’s top game publishers as clients. The Lootcakes team has deep experience in games and ad tech, with multiple exits under our belt.
Our mission is to empower gamers to harness their data. We’ve created an innovative way to help both players and publishers of mobile and PC games, with data at the heart of the equation. On our B2C side, we reward players for sharing their valuable-as-gold game purchase data. On our B2B side, we leverage our data to help publishers acquire high-value players.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to scale our network, build mission-critical products, and unleash the power of our data. You will be a senior and foundational member of our technology team, working directly with the co-founders and COO. We’re a distributed team across NYC, Seattle, and Denver and you can work from any location in the US.
You might be a fit if you:
- Are self-motivated and driven to learn and implement new technologies
- Enjoy a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Have deep, well-balanced skills (front-end, back-end, database, DevOps)
- Embrace agile/lean development methodologies
- Communicate well with product and business team members
- Love games!
What you would do:
- Build the next generation of our mobile-optimized B2C platform
- Deploy machine learning to fully leverage our valuable user data
- Help architect and build our first mobile app and our first B2B site
- Scale our service to handle millions of users
- Build internal tools for business operations, data viz and analytics
- Develop and integrate advertising technology
- Securely manage sensitive data
- Help build our tech team
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with B2C web/mobile
- Experience balancing growth (e.g. conversion optimization) alongside medium to longer-term development initiatives
- Experience deploying ML libraries/algorithms a big plus
Must be proficient in the following skills/languages:
- .NET (C#, MVC)
- Front-end (CSS, js/jQuery)
- Database design/management
- Azure (or AWS)/Windows Server Management
Experience with the following platforms/tools a plus: Advertising technology, Google Analytics, ServiceStack, Hangfire, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Redgate SQL Change Automation, and Team Foundation Server
We only consider candidates authorized to work in the US and fluent in English. We will not consider contractors working for software development outsourcing companies to fill the needs of this role. If you fit that description, please do not inquire.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a fast-growing company
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Healthcare FSA, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D, One Medical
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Work from home
We’re passionate about building one of the great games industry growth stories of the next decade. If you’re interested to join a fast-paced venture just as things are really taking off, send us your resume and feel free to include a cover letter.